Monday, January 20, 2014

He Says Ball


 I'm really enjoying Calvin at 11 months. He is a smart, muscly ball of energy that amazes me every day. He says "mama" and "dada" well, but "ball" is by far his best. He usually whispers it while carrying one around, looking for Hobbes to throw it to.

Calvin loves climbing on things and running as fast as he can, which resulted in a black eye and bloody nose this past week. His blankie is the real surprise. His love for that little thing is remarkable and it cannot be pried from his hands while sleeping. There's a 9-minute cartoon on netflix called "Danny and the Dinosaur" that gets him really excited and holds his attention for about 5 minutes, especially if he has his blankie and milk.

I feel like I could go on and on about all his little "isms." It's funny, I always knew kids were smart, but I don't think I realized just how quick they pick up on things and learn. Calvin is every curious and always wanting to explore, which makes church  a lot of fun. I think I'm starting to have anxiety attacks leading up to it each week and people probably think I'm always frazzled. He becomes a monster at church! It's pretty cute, albeit exhausting.




 He's pretty sassy and already throws tantrums when you take things from him. He's pretty great. We love him, a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ comments ~

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS