Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Packing to my death

 FULL DISCLOSURE: This hike nearly killed me. I swear to you I am not in that bad of shape. Or maybe I am. But that 20 lb papoose who insists on leaning over my right shoulder like a fat drooly parrot that pulls my hair doesn't make it any easier.

Look at that face though! Every time the breeze would catch his hair he would tilt his head back and smile. Morgan was very patient with my slow pace, the morning was perfectly overcast, C fell asleep on the way down, PLUS we saw a big turtle on our drive back. So...I call the hike a success, despite thinking I would die a shameful death and roll down the mountain with my baby while attempting a less than one mile hike.



2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I don't think I would make it 20 feet carrying that pack, let alone a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is impressive! It's hard enough without anyone on your back!

    ReplyDelete

~ comments ~

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS