Here is a very exciting list of all the things I did. If you aren't picking up on my sarcasm, read a little deeper.
- Went on 8 walks with Hobbes
- Shoveled the snow from our drive way
- Went to the hospital for two non-stress tests
- Made 5 online purchases (yikes!)
- Drank almost 20 cans of diet coke almost all by myself (double yikes)
- Had 4 lunch dates (the highlight of my week!) with Jeff at Cubby's, Amanda Jane at Station 22, my Mom, Morg, and Meg and Brick Oven, and Jeff again at Brick Oven
- Started watching Pretty Little Liars (probably the low point of my week)
- Made heart-shaped sugar cookies for my mother-in-law...I think they were my finest work ever
- Bought a part for our bathroom sink at Lowes (I know, things are getting crazy here)
- Washed my car
- Did a little reading
- Ate a grapefruit while watching the Today show every morning
- Put the laundry away right when it was done. It almost felt weird
- Cleaned my house a lot
Pretty dapper right? Now he's our cashmere pooch again. And just in time because this baby is FINALLY coming tomorrow...wahoo!