Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Lovey. Here are 10 reasons why I absolutely adore you

photo from the night we got engaged, 2007

1. You love arranging flowers and you're really good at it. That's a rare find in a man and very helpful since I do not enjoy it.
2. You always wake up happy with some song, rhyme, or witty comment, no matter the hour or occasion. How does one acquire that skill?
3. You have beautiful hands. They're big yes, but they have just the right amount of softness.
4. You have real shopping endurance. On a day of shopping for Christmas, baby, or even just for me, I poop out way before you.
5. The way you were as a little boy and how you've managed to maintain your childishness...I love when it surfaces. I can't wait to see you with little baby boy.
6. You didn't know raccoons live in Utah. Sorry, but that's a classic.
7. You give everyone the benefit of the doubt - always. Even when I don't want to or think its not justified, you find the best in people. 
8. You garden barefoot and without gloves. Always. Even when you mow the lawn. I love to watch you with your headphones in and feet stained green.
9. You put the sexy in computer nerd. Trust me, I've seen enough engineer-types to know this is rare. Keep it up.
10. You chose me and stuck with me (or wore me down) until I too realized we were pretty much the best match possible. Ah...precious.

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ comments ~

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS