Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm a mountain climber

Seven Years in Tibet is one of my all-time favorite movies. Brad Pitt plays an Austrian mountain climber and our favorite quote from the movie is when he says in his thick Austrian accent, "I am a mountain climber! I climb mountains!"

Climbing mountains is what I would like to do for a living. However, I don't want to climb any mountains with snow (Kilimanjaro would be my one exception) and now that we have Calvin and have to pack him, I don't want anything too strenuous. Basically I would just like to spend part of every day hiking. Mountains and trees are my favorite things next to God and family. Jeff and I want to take a trip to the redwoods/Big Sur in the near future and I told him I'm pretty sure I'll cry when I see those massive trees.

We were fortunate enough to get in some amazing late summer and fall hikes. I made it a goal to hike at least once a week in September and I'm happy to report that I did.

You'll notice Calvin is almost always smiling. I think he loves hiking as much as me. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Well done Utah, you're amazing. Here are ten million pictures of our adventures.































No comments:

Post a Comment

~ comments ~

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS