Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Child is Blessed

These boys. I can only imagine the trouble they'll cause all together.

Sunday was a day I have thought a lot about leading up to having Calvin for some reason. It was a fun, special, and somewhat frantic day. We had almost all of our closest friends and family members in attendance for his blessing.

 Jeff gave the most beautiful blessing and Calvin only cried through part of it :) My mom bought his little outfit and it fit him perfectly, although I undressed him before taking any pictures, so we had to put it back on him. He of course loved that, which is why he looks so happy.




And Saturday we took a little family outing to City Creek. What I learned during those four hours is that shopping with a baby is completely exhausting, but also really cute.

2 comments:

  1. It was a fabulous day. I hope you got to enjoy it! I totally love that picture of the three little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah he is so adorable, and you are looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

~ comments ~

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS